ADD/ADHD can be characterized by hyperactivity, anxiety, poor performance in school, difficulty concentrating, and poor sleep patterns. Kids as young as 5 years old have been treated with medications for ADD/ADHD. Many parents feel helpless and afraid, and not to mention, overwhelmed by a high-energy child. I know that most parents don’t like the idea…
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Join Our Email List!
- Chiropractic Patients Save More and Recover Faster April 26, 2017
- Why Your Child with ADD/ADHD Needs Chiropractic Care January 23, 2017
- What is Corrective Chiropractic Care? November 10, 2016
- Four Great Benefits of Walking for Chiropractic Patients March 3, 2016
- Tips For You to Get the Most Out of Your Chiropractic Care February 24, 2016