100% Chiropractic: Your Chiropractor in Ventura, CA
How We Help Our Patients
Do you think you’re living life at 100%? We hope so! But if you consistently experience pain and low energy levels, it’s important to realize you don’t need to settle for that. That’s not 100%. You deserve better.
Many people in and around the Hobson Heights neighborhood visit the chiropractor in Ventura, CA, after an accident to help them deal with the effects of that trauma. This is important to help relieve pain and prevent future issues. In fact, even if you think you feel fine after an accident, it’s still important to see your chiropractor to make sure nothing shifted or got pinched. Sometimes symptoms show up long after the damage is done, and the sooner we correct the imbalances in your body, the more quickly you’ll return to 100%.
Accidents aren’t the only reason to get an adjustment. Regular chiropractic care at our Ventura location can help you live at 100% by addressing these common issues:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches, including migraines
- Joint pain
- Asthma and allergies
- Discomforts associated with pregnancy
- Sexual dysfunction
- Low energy
- Problems with digestion
Our Ventura, CA chiropractors offer a variety of specific services:
- Corrective Care: Bodily trauma, excessive sitting, and poor movement patterns can cause subluxations in the spine, which inhibit your ability to live at 100%. We gently remove these subluxations and restore your spine’s natural curves.
- Chiropractic X-Rays: These images give us an easy way to monitor your progress.
- Prenatal and Pediatric Care: During pregnancy, the spine is stressed under the forces of weight and hormones. Prenatal chiropractic care aims to maintain your spine’s health throughout the pregnancy to ease discomforts and help you prepare for labor and delivery. Babies often experience their first spinal subluxations during birth. Receiving chiropractic care within the first few days of life can help your baby’s body heal and establish healthy movement patterns from the very beginning.
- Massage Therapy: Chiropractic and massage are different but mutually beneficial. Tight muscles often hold the skeleton in less-than-ideal postures and positions; massage can help relax them and enhance the effectiveness of your adjustment.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
We’re 100% committed to your search for what 100% means to you. As your partner in health, we want to get to know you. Your first visit to your chiropractor in Ventura, CA, starts with a thorough analysis of your spine, your health concerns, and your lifestyle, and we build a treatment plan that is unique to you. As your body changes, your treatment plan will too. In the meantime, we’re located conveniently in the Hobson Heights neighborhood and always have a chiropractor here to answer your questions and guide you toward additional resources that will help you live life at 100%.
Don’t try to merely prevent your pain from getting worse or prevent your energy from dropping even lower. Aim higher. Aim to feel better tomorrow than you do today, and even better the day after that. We can help.
Cassandra – Chiropractic Assistant
I was born and raised in beautiful Southern California. I love hiking, cooking and spending time with my family.
I truly believe in the power of chiropractic and the part it plays in the healing process of our body. I have been involved in serval car accidents and as a teen, suffered from headaches, shoulder and arm issues. Medical Dr.’s had only wanted to give me medications and didn’t tell me the root of my problem. It was not until I went to my first chiropractor that I discovered life with freedom, without pain!
As I said before I truly believe in the power of chiropractic. I see it daily through my work with 100%. I am grateful to be a part of the process, in helping educate people and give them their joy of life again. My goal is to help people to attain the quality of life they deserve, and regain function at their optimum level, 100%.