Visit Your Chiropractor in North Colorado Springs
Dr. Derin Dopps has been part of the chiropractor community for his entire life. Raised in one of the largest chiropractic families in the world, you might say that chiropractic is in his blood. Based in Wichita, Kansas, there are close to 30 chiropractors in his family. After receiving degrees from York College and Oklahoma Christian University, Dr. Dopps felt called to enter into the family business.
He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City in 2004, where he was involved in many student and service organizations, and excelled in clinical rotation and patient management. After graduation, Dr. Dopps joined his family in Wichita, Kansas, where he spent 10 years in private practice, helping thousands of patients achieve greater health and serving the community through local government work, and active church service.
In 2014 Dr. Dopps , his wife (a Colorado native), and their three children, moved to Colorado Springs to be closer to his in-laws. In The Springs, Dr. Dopps was one of the owners of a successful integrated medicine clinic. Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Chiropractors, and Physical Therapists all worked together, as a team, in order to provide comprehensive health care.
Dr. Dopps sold the practice to his partners in 2018 and joined the 100% Family, in order to bring the simple message of a naturally healthy lifestyle to as many people as possible. He is excited to bring his experience in family practice, corrective care, pediatrics, pregnancy care, geriatrics, personal injury cases, and neck and head disorders to the Littleton area.
In his free time, Dr. Dopps enjoys movies, hiking, writing, traveling, spending time with his family, and walking Jack and Lilly, their Cairn terriers.
How We Help Our Patients
Whether your goal is to move beyond pain or to maintain the vibrant energy, strength, and range of motion already present in your body, 100% Chiropractic is here to help you level up your entire life.
Everyone has different reasons for seeking chiropractic care, but most of them continue for the same reason: they realize what a positive impact it has on their energy levels, mood, and overall health. A chiropractic adjustment enhances your nervous system’s ability to send messages throughout the body, and a body that communicates well with itself is a body with the potential for 100% wellness.
These are just some of the reasons why people visit the chiropractor in north Colorado Springs for the first time:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip, knee, or other joint pain
- Migraines or other headaches
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep issues
- Compromised immune system
- Athletic performance enhancement
- Injury and accident recovery
Maintaining progress (and stopping symptoms before they start!) is why patients continue to schedule routine wellness visits in north Colorado Springs. To best serve all our patients, we focus on the following areas:
- Corrective Care: The spine can lose its natural curves due to habitual patterns in your body, like slouching, working at a desk, or always carrying a heavy load on one side of your body. Your chiropractor in north Colorado Springs works to restore your natural curves to enable the body’s ability to be as well as it can possibly be.
- Family Chiropractic: People of all ages benefit from chiropractic care. Babies, children, adults, seniors, expectant mothers–everyone is subject to spinal subluxations from accidents, poor movement patterns, or habitual postural tendencies. The process of giving birth can cause subluxations in the spines of both mother and baby! Gentle chiropractic adjustments release these imbalances and restore the potential for health and abundant energy.
- Massage Therapy: Chiropractic treatment is enhanced by massage therapy. Healthy, tension-free muscles allow for easier adjustments and long-lasting results.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
We know you’re in charge of your own health. We encourage you to pursue a lifestyle aimed at 100% wellness, including proper nutrition, exercise, rest, stress reduction, and more. In this way, we become your partner in health and wellness, doing our part to give your body the ideal circumstances in which to thrive.
We create a treatment plan designed to suit your needs. Every spine is different, so every treatment plan has to be different, too. We’ll adapt as you do, on your body’s timeline, using chiropractic x-rays to monitor your progress as we go. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your visit and your progress, and we give you as many tools as we can to empower you on your journey to 100% wellness.
Optimum health is different for all of us. To understand this, simply imagine a baby’s 100% versus an Olympic athlete’s 100% versus a 90-year-old’s 100%. These three people have different needs and different potentials; their spines and nervous systems are under different pressures and have different priorities.
It doesn’t matter what your 100% looks like. At 100% Chiropractic, your chiropractor in north Colorado Springs, we’ll help you find it.
Come visit us off of Voyager Parkway and Jet Stream Drive!
Let’s live life at 100%!
We service the following areas: Briargate, Monument, Northgate, Black Forest, Voyager Parkway, Interquest and Wolf Ranch.