Opening in June, But Accepting Patients at the Dunwoody location!
A Chiropractor Snellville, GA residents trust!
Dr. Twila Blossom Jones
Our Snellville chiropractor, Dr. Twila, has an enthusiasm for helping people to become the best version of themselves. She has chosen her passion for health and wellness as a platform to impact the masses to live at levels of optimal health. She uses her expertise and training as a chiropractor, former NCAA Division I Track & Field athlete and former math educator to accomplish this mission.
She attended the University of South Florida, where she obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Agnes Scott College (post-baccalaureate program) and Life University, where she earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree.
Dr. Twila is a chiropractor that loves to get to the cause of the dysfunction and pain in the lives of her patients, so that they are thriving throughout every aspect of their lives.
Dr. Twila is married to Travis Jones. They live in Stone Mountain with their two daughters, Twila Adrian and Taylor.
How We Help Our Patients:
At 100% Chiropractic, we know chiropractic care isn’t just for back and neck pain. Our chiropractic office in Snellville, Georgia, located off Scenic Highway South and Webb Gin House Road, provides highly individualized services to meet the needs of your entire family. While many people turn to chiropractic care following an accident or injury, chiropractic care can also help treat a variety of symptoms related to:
- High blood pressure
- Pregnancy pain and discomfort
- Pediatric ailments, such as colic fits or ear infections
- Sinus congestion and infections
- Chronic pain from conditions such as fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive concerns, such as acid reflux and constipation
- Allergies and asthma
Chiropractic clients who receive regular care often experience decreased stress and stress-related symptoms, improved sleep quality, increased energy, and even improved immune response to common illnesses. Our Snellville chiropractors are committed to treating the cause of your symptoms, not just the symptoms themselves. With our holistic approach to your care, we can help you achieve your highest level of wellness.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Corrective chiropractic care: Our chiropractic team works with you to determine the cause of your pain and create an individualized treatment plan to manage all your wellness concerns.
- Prenatal care: If you’re experiencing pregnancy discomfort or pain, 100% Chiropractic can help. Our chiropractic team is trained in prenatal techniques to safely help ease the aches and pains that frequently accompany pregnancy.
- Pediatric care: Our Snellville chiropractors are experienced in working with the youngest members of your family to help ease common pediatric concerns.
- Massage therapy: Massage not only helps you relax, it also can help improve the effectiveness of your chiropractic treatment.
Why 100% Chiropractic?
We pledge to dedicate 100% of our effort to helping your family achieve its wellness goals. At 100% Chiropractic in Snellville, GA, we know how pain and discomfort can impact your life and your wellbeing, and we want to help you improve these symptoms to achieve total wellness. Because we provide prenatal care and pediatric care, your entire family can get its chiropractic services in one conveniently located place. In order to truly improve your wellbeing, we target preventative care in addition to corrective care.
Our name speaks to our promise to work with 100% integrity and 100% commitment to your individualized care. Every client has different concerns, different symptoms, and different needs, and we tend to those with a full analysis before beginning care. Then, we work with each client individually to create a plan for treatment that is right for them. One size does not fit all in chiropractic care, and we aim to provide a welcoming and caring environment for you, no matter your concern. In addition to our hands-on chiropractic care, we strive to educate and empower our clients to take charge of their health and wellness. We always give 100% to helping you feel your very best.
Contact us today if you would like more information on how to receive compassionate, caring, and experienced care from a chiropractor in Snellville, Georgia.